Métodos Estadísticos y Analíticos de Datos Genómicos
I organized this one week course, Statistical Methods and Analysis of Genomic Data, in January 2010 for those working (or planning to) on high-throughput biology data. We had invited lecturers from different institutions and overall I think that everyone enjoyed it. You can view the full program on the image or download it here. Below you will find links for most of the material.
- Biology behind Microarrays by Armando Hernández Mendoza.
- Analysis of microarrays by Claudia Rangel Escareño.
- Introduction to R by José Victor Moreno Mayar. ()
Day 2Veronica Rohen gave several lectures on statistics this day.
- ANOVA. ()
- Descriptive Statistics. ()
- Experimental Design. ()
- Estimation. ()
- Probability Overview. ()
- Hypothesis Testing. ()
- Biology behind high-throughput sequencing by Alfredo Mendoza Vargas and Ricardo Alfredo Grande Cano.
- Introduction to the IBT Cluster by Jérôme Verleyen. ()
- Introduction to Perl by Verónica Jiménez Jacinto. , exercises ()
- Introduction to BioPerl by Verónica Jiménez Jacinto. ()
- Using the SOLiD System by Karol Carrillo Sánchez. ()
- Using Bioconductor for High-Throughput Sequencing data, part one by Alejandro Reyes. () Part two by Leonardo Collado Torres. ()
- Software for High-Throughput Sequencing data by Leonardo Collado Torres. ()