Along with Andrew Jaffe, I co-mentored Amy Peterson in 2017-2018. Check her website for more information about her.
||Amy’s MPH capstone presentation
Here are some of projects she did with me (taken from her website):
- Worked in collaboration with Mina Ryten’s lab at University College London to analyze Genotype-Tissue Expression (GTEx) project data to explore gene expression variability across brain regions
- Capstone: Applying Statistical Correction for Brain Tissue Degradation to Gene Expression in Schizophrenia
- Analyzed postmortem human brain RNA-sequencing data in R using Bioconductor packages with JHPCE
- MPH Capstone Presentation “Applying Statistical Correction for Brain Tissue RNA Degradation to Gene Expression Differences in Schizophrenia” (May 4, 2018) slides.
- Presented “Postmortem Human Brain RNA-seq Analyses with Public and Private Data” at Delta Omega Poster Competition at JHPSH PDF (February 28, 2018).
- Presented “Expression Profiles in GTEx Data” at the Leekgroup meeting (February 19, 2018) slides.